A statistics tool for hunting in Entropia Universe.
This tool was made for you to be able to keep an eye on loss or winnings, when you hunt in Entropia Universe. It grew into a full statistics overview of your ammo usage, kills, creature type, avg. damage to name a few.
1) Unzip the EntropiaHunter.latest.zip file you downloaded.
2) Execute EntropiaHunter.exe
3) Goto "Setup" in the "Main menu" in the top and add your weapons.
2) ADDING WEAPONS
1) Click "Add weapon" button.
2) Fill out the name of the for your weapon and click "Autofill details". If you don't find your weapon in the autocomplete, fill out the details yourself.
3) The "hotkey" for your weapon: in Entropia Universe, my primary weapon is pressing "1" (one) on my keyboard. The hotkey here should be the same. This will make Entropia Hunter automatically select the correct weapon while gaming.
4) If you have any damage enhancers add the amount you have in the inputs.
3) ADDING AMPS
1) Click "Add amp" button.
2) Fill out the name of the for your amp and click "Autofill details". If you don't find your amp in the autocomplete, fill out the details yourself.
You can press the "*" (star) sign on your keyboard - ingame, to toggle if amps are off or on.
1) Click the "SETTINGS" tab in the top.
2) Click "Find and process chatlog".
A dialog will now appear, find your Entropia Universe chatlog. It's usual place is in "C:\Users\<username>\Entropia Universe\chat.log".
3) If you have multiple monitors attached to your computer, you can select which monitor Entropia Universe is on. This will make Entropia Hunter automatically select the correct window while gaming.
Click "Identify screens" and it will show you which screen is which.
If you do not have this chatlog anywhere, you have to enable chatlog in Entropia Universe game itself.
Depending on how big your chat.log file is, this process can take a few minutes. So let it run untill you see a dialog again saying "Processing finished".
Once this is done, you can close the settings, and check out all the stats the program made.
And now you are ready to start, close the settings and press "Start session".